September 14-16, 2018
Mount Madonna Center
To register Click Here
From Liberation to Love
Yoga practice is a vehicle to liberate ourselves from the bonds that restrict our capacity to experience love. In this retreat we will explore what love is and how yoga can assist in removing the obstacles to giving and receiving love. We will engage in physical practices, breathing, and meditation, along with discussion, in a beautiful place that is conducive to self exploration. This retreat provides an opportunity to bond, share, and learn with others while supported by the practice of yoga.
For the evening program please bring a poem, a song or something else to share that is related to love.
Location: Mount Madonna Center, 445 Summit Road, Watsonville, CA 95076
- Vegetarian meals will be provided along with tea and snacks
- Bedding is provided for 2 nights. Please bring your own towel.
- Mount Madonna also provides bath soap, shampoo, conditioner, and ear plugs.
- Please do not bring any food, candles, or incense.
- If you have your own yoga mat, please bring it. The following props will be available: yoga mats, blocks, blankets, straps, bolsters.
- 4-6:00 Registration and check in
- 4:30-5:30 Yoga Asana practice
- 5:30-6:30 pm Dinner
- 7-7:30pm MMC orientation
- 7:30-9:30pm Opening circle, Yoga Nidra
- 7:15-8:15am Pranayama and Meditation
- 8:30-9:45am Yoga Asana (posture practice)
- 10-11 Brunch Break
- 11-1 Break
- 1-3 Group activity/discussion/Q&A
- 3:30-4:30 Yoga Practice
- 5-6 Dinner
- 7-9 Evening program: Music, open mic, sharing…
- 7-8:30am Yoga practices… Pranayama, Meditation, Yoga Asana
- 8:30-9:30 Breakfast
- 10-11:30 Final comments, Q&A, closing circle
- 12 MMC wind-up
- 12:30-1:30 Snack
- Check out at 1pm
Retreat Fee: The retreat fee varies depending on your choice of housing. Prices range from $424 – $668. For specific options, please visit the registration page. Due to the limited number of spots available, we require a $100 deposit, due at the time of registration, in order to hold your spot. Final payment is due September 1, 2018.
Cancelation Policy: Deposits are non-refundable, but are transferable to another person. For cancellations received at least 2 weeks before the program starts, the deposit, less a $50 administrative fee, will be credited to any other program within one year. No credit is available for cancellations less than two weeks prior to the program start date, for no-shows, or for leaving an event early. Housing changes incur a $20 change fee.
Payment Information: $100.00 deposit due upon registration to hold your spot. Final payment due by September 1, 2018. Register here.
Questions? Email email@example.com.
Ready to register? Join the Liberation to Love Retreat here.